Raven Core (64-bit)
Raven Core (64-bit) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Raven Core (64-bit) from your systemRaven Core project
. You can find out more on Raven Core project or check for application updates here
. Further information about Raven Core (64-bit) can be found at https://ravencoin.org/
. Raven Core (64-bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Raven folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Raven\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Raven Core (64-bit). Raven Core (64-bit)'s primary file takes about 32.94 MB (34536976 bytes) and is called raven-qt.exe.
The executables below are part of Raven Core (64-bit). They take about 46.05 MB (48290321
bytes) on disk.
- raven-qt.exe (32.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (108.50 KB)
- raven-cli.exe (2.93 MB)
- ravend.exe (10.08 MB)
The current web page applies to Raven Core (64-bit) version 2.2.2
only. For more Raven Core (64-bit) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Raven Core (64-bit) is a program released by Raven Core project. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Raven Core (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Raven Core (64-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Raven Core (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Raven Core (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Raven Core (64-bit) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Raven Core (64-bit) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Raven Core (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Raven Core (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: https://ravencoin.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Raven\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Raven Core (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Raven Core (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Raven Core (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Raven Core (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Raven Core (64-bit) by Raven Core project from your computer, we are not saying that Raven Core (64-bit) by Raven Core project is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Raven Core (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 18:37:34.037