You can find below detailed information on how to remove Rationale 2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rationale 2 from your PCCritical Thinking Skills B.V.
. Open here
where you can read more on Critical Thinking Skills B.V.. Please follow http://www.austhink.com
if you want to read more on Rationale 2 on Critical Thinking Skills B.V.'s website. Usually the Rationale 2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rationale 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rationale 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rationale 2. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.10 MB (1156608 bytes) on disk and is labeled Rationale 2.exe.
Rationale 2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.80 MB (1882742
bytes) on disk:
- Rationale 2.exe (1.10 MB)
- Rationale 2.vshost.exe (11.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Rationale 2.
Rationale 2 is an application marketed by Critical Thinking Skills B.V.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Rationale 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Rationale 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rationale 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rationale 2". The Rationale 2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Rationale 2 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rationale 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rationale 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.austhink.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rationale 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rationale 2.
8. After uninstalling Rationale 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rationale 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rationale 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rationale 2 by Critical Thinking Skills B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that Rationale 2 by Critical Thinking Skills B.V. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rationale 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-09 11:18:55.737