Rastin (Remove only)
Rastin (Remove only) is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Rastin (Remove only) from your systemRastin
. Go over here
for more details on Rastin. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RSA\Rastin folder (same installation drive as Windows). Rastin (Remove only)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RSA\Rastin\uninst.exe. Rastin (Remove only)'s main file takes around 279.01 KB (285704 bytes) and its name is Rastin Token Manager.exe.
Rastin (Remove only) contains of the executables below. They occupy 471.92 KB (483250
bytes) on disk.
- Rastin Token Manager.exe (279.01 KB)
- rastin_certd.exe (113.51 KB)
- uninst.exe (79.41 KB)
Rastin (Remove only) is a program released by Rastin. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Rastin (Remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Rastin (Remove only) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rastin (Remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rastin (Remove only)". If it exists on your system the Rastin (Remove only) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rastin (Remove only) in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Rastin (Remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rastin (Remove only).
8. After removing Rastin (Remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rastin (Remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rastin (Remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rastin (Remove only) by Rastin from your computer, we are not saying that Rastin (Remove only) by Rastin is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rastin (Remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-26 08:57:49.263