This page contains detailed information on how to remove RasterStitch 2.40 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall RasterStitch 2.40 from your PCVextraSoft
. Further information on VextraSoft can be seen here
. Click on http://www.vextrasoft.com
to get more data about RasterStitch 2.40 on VextraSoft's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RasterStitch 2.40 directory (same installation drive as Windows). RasterStitch 2.40's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RasterStitch 2.40\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.85 MB (4034560 bytes) on disk and is named RasterStitch.exe.
The executable files below are part of RasterStitch 2.40. They take about 4.51 MB (4730138
bytes) on disk.
- RasterStitch.exe (3.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to RasterStitch 2.40 version 2.40
RasterStitch 2.40 is an application offered by VextraSoft. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove RasterStitch 2.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RasterStitch 2.40 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RasterStitch 2.40 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RasterStitch 2.40". If it is installed on your PC the RasterStitch 2.40 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RasterStitch 2.40 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RasterStitch 2.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RasterStitch 2.40:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vextrasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RasterStitch 2.40\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RasterStitch 2.40.
8. After uninstalling RasterStitch 2.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RasterStitch 2.40 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RasterStitch 2.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RasterStitch 2.40 by VextraSoft from your computer, we are not saying that RasterStitch 2.40 by VextraSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RasterStitch 2.40 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-25 15:08:43.103