RarmaRadio 2.72.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.72.0 from your computerlrepacks.ru
. Open here
where you can find out more on lrepacks.ru. Please follow http://www.raimersoft.com/
if you want to read more on RarmaRadio 2.72.0 on lrepacks.ru's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing RarmaRadio 2.72.0 is C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. RarmaRadio 2.72.0's main file takes around 9.64 MB (10109952 bytes) and is called RarmaRadio.exe.
The following executable files are contained in RarmaRadio 2.72.0. They take 10.69 MB (11208181
bytes) on disk.
- BarMan.exe (150.00 KB)
- RarmaRadio.exe (9.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.72.0
of RarmaRadio 2.72.0.
RarmaRadio 2.72.0 is a program released by lrepacks.ru. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.72.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RarmaRadio 2.72.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RarmaRadio 2.72.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RarmaRadio 2.72.0". The RarmaRadio 2.72.0 application will be found automatically. After you click RarmaRadio 2.72.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RarmaRadio 2.72.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RarmaRadio 2.72.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.raimersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RarmaRadio 2.72.0.
8. After removing RarmaRadio 2.72.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RarmaRadio 2.72.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RarmaRadio 2.72.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.72.0 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, we are not saying that RarmaRadio 2.72.0 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.72.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 17:24:06.207