RarmaRadio 2.62.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.62.1 from your PCRaimerSoft
. More data about RaimerSoft can be read here
. You can see more info related to RarmaRadio 2.62.1 at http://www.raimersoft.com
. RarmaRadio 2.62.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling RarmaRadio 2.62.1 is C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled RarmaRadio.exe and it has a size of 9.44 MB (9901568 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in RarmaRadio 2.62.1. They take 10.84 MB (11365281
bytes) on disk.
- BarMan.exe (104.50 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (176.00 KB)
- RarmaRadio.exe (9.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to RarmaRadio 2.62.1 version 2.62.1
RarmaRadio 2.62.1 is an application by the software company RaimerSoft. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.62.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RarmaRadio 2.62.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RarmaRadio 2.62.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RarmaRadio 2.62.1". If it exists on your system the RarmaRadio 2.62.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select RarmaRadio 2.62.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RarmaRadio 2.62.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RarmaRadio 2.62.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.raimersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RarmaRadio 2.62.1.
8. After removing RarmaRadio 2.62.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RarmaRadio 2.62.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RarmaRadio 2.62.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RarmaRadio 2.62.1 by RaimerSoft from your computer, we are not saying that RarmaRadio 2.62.1 by RaimerSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RarmaRadio 2.62.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-02 04:56:28.077