RarmaRadio 2.61 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.61 from your systemRaimerSoft
. Go over here
for more details on RaimerSoft. Click on http://www.raimersoft.com
to get more data about RarmaRadio 2.61 on RaimerSoft's website. Usually the RarmaRadio 2.61 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for RarmaRadio 2.61 is C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.16 MB (5411840 bytes) on disk and is called RarmaRadio.exe.
The following executable files are contained in RarmaRadio 2.61. They take 6.55 MB (6873027
bytes) on disk.
- BarMan.exe (104.50 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (176.00 KB)
- RarmaRadio.exe (5.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This info is about RarmaRadio 2.61 version 2.61
RarmaRadio 2.61 is an application marketed by RaimerSoft. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase RarmaRadio 2.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove RarmaRadio 2.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RarmaRadio 2.61 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RarmaRadio 2.61". If it exists on your system the RarmaRadio 2.61 application will be found very quickly. After you select RarmaRadio 2.61 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RarmaRadio 2.61, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RarmaRadio 2.61:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.raimersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RarmaRadio 2.61.
8. After removing RarmaRadio 2.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RarmaRadio 2.61 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RarmaRadio 2.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.61 by RaimerSoft from your computer, we are not saying that RarmaRadio 2.61 by RaimerSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.61 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-02 13:40:08.640