You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove RarmaRadio 2.50 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.50 from your systemRaimerSoft
. Further information on RaimerSoft can be seen here
. More information about the software RarmaRadio 2.50 can be seen at http://www.Raimersoft.com
. Usually the RarmaRadio 2.50 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling RarmaRadio 2.50 is C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. RarmaRadio.exe is the RarmaRadio 2.50's main executable file and it occupies around 2.54 MB (2663936 bytes) on disk.
RarmaRadio 2.50 contains of the executables below. They take 3.94 MB (4130879
bytes) on disk.
- BarMan.exe (104.50 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (176.00 KB)
- RarmaRadio.exe (2.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about RarmaRadio 2.50 version 2.50
RarmaRadio 2.50 is an application released by the software company RaimerSoft. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove RarmaRadio 2.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RarmaRadio 2.50 or simply click the Search field and type in "RarmaRadio 2.50". If it exists on your system the RarmaRadio 2.50 application will be found very quickly. When you select RarmaRadio 2.50 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RarmaRadio 2.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RarmaRadio 2.50:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Raimersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RarmaRadio 2.50.
8. After uninstalling RarmaRadio 2.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RarmaRadio 2.50 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RarmaRadio 2.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.50 by RaimerSoft from your PC, we are not saying that RarmaRadio 2.50 by RaimerSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-14 14:04:02.547