Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game
You can find on this page details on how to remove Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game from your computerBlue Ripple Sound
. More data about Blue Ripple Sound can be found here
. More details about the application Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game can be found at http://www.blueripplesound.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Blue Ripple Sound directory (same installation drive as Windows). Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Blue Ripple Sound\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.50 MB (3671040 bytes) on disk and is named UserLayout.exe.
Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.30 MB (4511518
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (820.78 KB)
- UserLayout.exe (3.50 MB)
The current page applies to Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game version 32.7.3
Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game is a program released by the software company Blue Ripple Sound. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game". If it is installed on your PC the Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game:
- The software company is: http://www.blueripplesound.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Blue Ripple Sound\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game.
8. After uninstalling Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game by Blue Ripple Sound from your computer, we are not saying that Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game by Blue Ripple Sound is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rapture3D 2.7.3 Game supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 12:05:09.650