Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game
Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game from your PCBlue Ripple Sound
. Go over here
for more info on Blue Ripple Sound. You can get more details on Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game at http://www.blueripplesound.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BRS folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BRS\unins000.exe". UserLayout.exe is the Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.79 MB (1882112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game. They take about 2.60 MB (2722590
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (820.78 KB)
- UserLayout.exe (1.79 MB)
The current page applies to Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game version 32.6.0
Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game is a program by the software company Blue Ripple Sound. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game". If it is installed on your PC the Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blueripplesound.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BRS\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game.
8. After uninstalling Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game by Blue Ripple Sound from your computer, nor are we saying that Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game by Blue Ripple Sound is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rapture3D 2.6.0 Game supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-09 19:49:30.340