Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game from your systemBlue Ripple Sound
. Further information on Blue Ripple Sound can be found here
. More information about Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game can be seen at http://www.blueripplesound.com/
. Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BRS directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\BRS\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game. UserLayout.exe is the Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game's main executable file and it occupies around 1.80 MB (1883136 bytes) on disk.
Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.60 MB (2723614
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (820.78 KB)
- UserLayout.exe (1.80 MB)
The current page applies to Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game version 32.5.6
Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game is an application marketed by Blue Ripple Sound. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game". The Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game application will be found automatically. When you click Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game:
- The software company is: http://www.blueripplesound.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BRS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game.
8. After uninstalling Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game by Blue Ripple Sound from your PC, we are not saying that Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game by Blue Ripple Sound is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rapture3D 2.5.6 Game in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 06:00:00.413