Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game
This info is about Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game from your computerBlue Ripple Sound
. Additional info about Blue Ripple Sound can be read here
. Further information about Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game can be seen at http://www.blueripplesound.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BRS directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game is C:\Program Files (x86)\BRS\unins000.exe. UserLayout.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.59 MB (1671168 bytes) on disk.
Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.38 MB (2492186
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (801.78 KB)
- UserLayout.exe (1.59 MB)
The current web page applies to Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game version 32.4.9
If you are manually uninstalling Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game is a program released by Blue Ripple Sound. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game". The Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blueripplesound.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BRS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game.
8. After uninstalling Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game by Blue Ripple Sound from your PC, we are not saying that Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game by Blue Ripple Sound is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rapture3D 2.4.9 Game supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:20:08.020