This page is about Rapture Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Rapture Pro from your PCCakewalk, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Cakewalk, Inc.. Click on www.cakewalk.com/Support/product.aspx/Rapture_Pro
to get more facts about Rapture Pro on Cakewalk, Inc.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Rapture Pro folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Rapture Pro is "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\C16C74BD-F6DD-4B0B-811F-662DA0857751\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 236.50 KB (242176 bytes) on disk and is called UNWISE.EXE.
Rapture Pro is composed of the following executables which take 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Rapture Pro.
Rapture Pro is a program by the software company Cakewalk, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Rapture Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Rapture Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rapture Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Rapture Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Rapture Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rapture Pro in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rapture Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rapture Pro:
- The web site of the program is: www.cakewalk.com/Support/product.aspx/Rapture_Pro
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\C16C74BD-F6DD-4B0B-811F-662DA0857751\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rapture Pro.
8. After removing Rapture Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rapture Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rapture Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rapture Pro by Cakewalk, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rapture Pro by Cakewalk, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rapture Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-04 22:14:54.917