You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Raptr for Windows. Usually the Raptr program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Raptr directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Raptr's main file takes around 54.06 KB (55360 bytes) and its name is raptrstub.exe. A guide to uninstall Raptr from your PC
The executable files below are part of Raptr. They occupy about 6.75 MB (7081626
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- f2p_ping.exe (44.06 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (2.29 MB)
- raptr.exe (65.06 KB)
- raptrstub.exe (54.06 KB)
- raptr_ep64.exe (144.55 KB)
- raptr_im.exe (45.06 KB)
- uninstall.exe (51.64 KB)
- upload_logs.exe (46.56 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
Raptr has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Raptr:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\www\raptr-logo.png
Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Raptr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Raptr from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Raptr or simply click the Search field and type in "Raptr". If it is installed on your PC the Raptr program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Raptr in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Raptr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Raptr.
8. After removing Raptr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Raptr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Raptr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130