RapidComposer v3.12 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall RapidComposer v3.12 from your computerMusicDevelopments.com
. You can find out more on MusicDevelopments.com or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to RapidComposer v3.12 at http://www.musicdevelopments.com
. RapidComposer v3.12 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\RapidComposer V3 (x64) folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. RapidComposer v3.12's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RapidComposer V3 (x64)\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called RapidComposer_x64.exe and occupies 11.13 MB (11671040 bytes).
The executables below are part of RapidComposer v3.12. They take an average of 12.28 MB (12873425
bytes) on disk.
- RapidComposer_x64.exe (11.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about RapidComposer v3.12 version 3.12
RapidComposer v3.12 is an application marketed by the software company MusicDevelopments.com. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall RapidComposer v3.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RapidComposer v3.12 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RapidComposer v3.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RapidComposer v3.12". If it is installed on your PC the RapidComposer v3.12 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RapidComposer v3.12 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RapidComposer v3.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidComposer v3.12:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.musicdevelopments.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidComposer V3 (x64)\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RapidComposer v3.12.
8. After removing RapidComposer v3.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RapidComposer v3.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RapidComposer v3.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RapidComposer v3.12 by MusicDevelopments.com from your PC, we are not saying that RapidComposer v3.12 by MusicDevelopments.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RapidComposer v3.12 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 22:18:34.513