RapidComposer v2.7 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RapidComposer v2.7 from your computerMusicDevelopments.com
. You can find out more on MusicDevelopments.com or check for application updates here
. More details about the software RapidComposer v2.7 can be seen at http://www.musicdevelopments.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidComposer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. RapidComposer v2.7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidComposer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.45 MB (6767104 bytes) on disk and is called RapidComposer.exe.
The following executable files are contained in RapidComposer v2.7. They occupy 7.14 MB (7482142
bytes) on disk.
- RapidComposer.exe (6.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to RapidComposer v2.7 version 2.7
RapidComposer v2.7 is a program offered by the software company MusicDevelopments.com. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove RapidComposer v2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RapidComposer v2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RapidComposer v2.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidComposer v2.7". The RapidComposer v2.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RapidComposer v2.7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RapidComposer v2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidComposer v2.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.musicdevelopments.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidComposer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RapidComposer v2.7.
8. After uninstalling RapidComposer v2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RapidComposer v2.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RapidComposer v2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RapidComposer v2.7 by MusicDevelopments.com from your computer, we are not saying that RapidComposer v2.7 by MusicDevelopments.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RapidComposer v2.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 22:17:03.963