RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo
RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo from your PCMusicDevelopments.com
. Go over here
for more info on MusicDevelopments.com. You can see more info about RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo at http://www.musicdevelopments.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\RapidComposer (x64) directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RapidComposer (x64)\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. RapidComposerLEDemo_x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.39 MB (8795648 bytes) on disk.
RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.53 MB (9991881
bytes) on disk.
- RapidComposerLEDemo_x64.exe (8.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo version 2.84
RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo is a program released by MusicDevelopments.com. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo". If it exists on your system the RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo:
- The software company is: http://www.musicdevelopments.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidComposer (x64)\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo.
8. After uninstalling RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo by MusicDevelopments.com from your PC, we are not saying that RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo by MusicDevelopments.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RapidComposer LE v2.84 Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 09:04:11.110