RapidClipse 4.0.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall RapidClipse 4.0.0 from your computerXDEV Software
. Take a look here
for more information on XDEV Software. More information about RapidClipse 4.0.0 can be seen at http://rapidclipse.com
. Usually the RapidClipse 4.0.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\XDEV Software\RapidClipse folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove RapidClipse 4.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\XDEV Software\RapidClipse\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called rapidclipse.exe and occupies 407.50 KB (417280 bytes).
RapidClipse 4.0.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.34 MB (1409016
bytes) on disk:
- eclipse.exe (407.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (119.50 KB)
- rapidclipse.exe (407.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (363.46 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (78.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.0
of RapidClipse 4.0.0.
RapidClipse 4.0.0 is a program by the software company XDEV Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove RapidClipse 4.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RapidClipse 4.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RapidClipse 4.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RapidClipse 4.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the RapidClipse 4.0.0 app will be found automatically. When you click RapidClipse 4.0.0 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RapidClipse 4.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidClipse 4.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://rapidclipse.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XDEV Software\RapidClipse\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RapidClipse 4.0.0.
8. After uninstalling RapidClipse 4.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RapidClipse 4.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RapidClipse 4.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RapidClipse 4.0.0 by XDEV Software from your computer, we are not saying that RapidClipse 4.0.0 by XDEV Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RapidClipse 4.0.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 14:19:29.410