Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56
A way to uninstall Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 from your computer
Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by Rapid7 Inc
. You can find out more on Rapid7 Inc or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 can be seen at http://www.rapid7.com
. Usually the Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\rapid7\nexpose folder, depending on the user's option during install. Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\rapid7\nexpose\.install4j\uninstall.exe. Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56's primary file takes around 78.03 KB (79904 bytes) and its name is i4jdel.exe.
Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 38.76 MB (40641223
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- i4jdel.exe (78.03 KB)
- uninstall.exe (355.00 KB)
- nexlaunch.exe (18.00 KB)
- nexserv.exe (24.00 KB)
- clusterdb.exe (471.26 KB)
- createdb.exe (470.27 KB)
- createuser.exe (473.75 KB)
- dropdb.exe (466.54 KB)
- dropuser.exe (466.54 KB)
- ecpg.exe (1.31 MB)
- initdb.exe (584.03 KB)
- pgbench.exe (637.50 KB)
- pg_archivecleanup.exe (453.98 KB)
- pg_basebackup.exe (715.95 KB)
- pg_config.exe (397.58 KB)
- pg_controldata.exe (448.50 KB)
- pg_ctl.exe (481.25 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (896.20 KB)
- pg_dumpall.exe (523.95 KB)
- pg_isready.exe (467.48 KB)
- pg_receivewal.exe (530.77 KB)
- pg_recvlogical.exe (534.22 KB)
- pg_resetwal.exe (507.82 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (648.45 KB)
- pg_rewind.exe (534.32 KB)
- pg_test_fsync.exe (467.33 KB)
- pg_test_timing.exe (432.87 KB)
- pg_upgrade.exe (578.68 KB)
- pg_verify_checksums.exe (471.13 KB)
- pg_waldump.exe (520.51 KB)
- postmaster.exe (8.87 MB)
- psql.exe (1.04 MB)
- reindexdb.exe (473.76 KB)
- vacuumdb.exe (479.81 KB)
- pg_regress.exe (496.91 KB)
- nmap.exe (2.59 MB)
- winpcap-nmap.exe (423.35 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (34.51 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (16.01 KB)
- java.exe (198.01 KB)
- javaw.exe (198.50 KB)
- jcmd.exe (16.01 KB)
- jjs.exe (16.00 KB)
- jps.exe (16.01 KB)
- jstack.exe (16.50 KB)
- jstat.exe (16.01 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.01 KB)
- klist.exe (16.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.01 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.51 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.01 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.51 KB)
- rmid.exe (16.01 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.01 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.51 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (195.50 KB)
The current page applies to Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 version 6.6.56
How to uninstall Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 is a program by the software company Rapid7 Inc. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56". The Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rapid7.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\rapid7\nexpose\.install4j\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56.
8. After uninstalling Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 by Rapid7 Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 by Rapid7 Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rapid7 Vulnerability Management 6.6.56 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2021-01-04 12:26:39.290