Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1
How to uninstall Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 from your system
This info is about Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by Karlis Blumentals
. More information on Karlis Blumentals can be found here
. More data about the application Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 can be found at http://www.blumentals.net
. Usually the Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rapid PHP 2010 directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rapid PHP 2010\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1. rapidphp.exe is the Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.54 MB (3713536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1. They take about 4.70 MB (4933285
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rapidphp.exe (3.54 MB)
- setman.exe (70.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
- busl.exe (11.50 KB)
- jsl.exe (163.50 KB)
- tidy.exe (270.44 KB)
The current web page applies to Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 version 2010
A way to erase Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 is an application marketed by Karlis Blumentals. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1". The Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blumentals.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rapid PHP 2010\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1.
8. After removing Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 by Karlis Blumentals from your computer, we are not saying that Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 by Karlis Blumentals is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rapid PHP 2010 v10.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-24 10:24:41.490