Ranger is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Ranger from your PCSilver Bullet Technology, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Silver Bullet Technology, Inc.. More details about the software Ranger can be seen at http://www.sbullet.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Silver Bullet Technology\Ranger folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Ranger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Silver Bullet Technology\Ranger\Ranger Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 99.53 KB (101922 bytes) on disk and is titled Ranger Uninstall.exe.
Ranger installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.58 MB (4797498
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Ranger Uninstall.exe (99.53 KB)
- RangerFlex.exe (883.37 KB)
- Bloodhound.exe (1.71 MB)
- LogPrefEditor.exe (45.50 KB)
- SBTLogServiceWindows.exe (41.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (97.86 KB)
- CeiTraceEXE.exe (148.00 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (76.00 KB)
- utility.exe (294.30 KB)
- wlm.exe (344.00 KB)
- CanonFlex.exe (908.00 KB)
This info is about Ranger version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Ranger versions:
...click to view all...
Ranger is an application released by the software company Silver Bullet Technology, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Ranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ranger from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ranger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ranger". The Ranger app will be found automatically. When you click Ranger in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ranger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sbullet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Silver Bullet Technology\Ranger\Ranger Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ranger.
8. After removing Ranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ranger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ranger by Silver Bullet Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Ranger by Silver Bullet Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ranger supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 02:09:34.460