RangeVision ScanCenter is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall RangeVision ScanCenter from your systemRangeVision
. You can read more on RangeVision or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to RangeVision ScanCenter at http://support.rangevision.com/
. RangeVision ScanCenter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\RangeVision ScanCenter folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling RangeVision ScanCenter is C:\Program Files\RangeVision ScanCenter\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled RV_ScanMerge.exe and occupies 7.75 MB (8121344 bytes).
The following executables are contained in RangeVision ScanCenter. They take 23.21 MB (24334336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Calibration_2.exe (1.67 MB)
- Calibration_2_projector.exe (1.68 MB)
- MeshFix.exe (289.00 KB)
- RV_Launcher.exe (3.13 MB)
- RV_ScanCenter.exe (8.41 MB)
- RV_ScanMerge.exe (7.75 MB)
- uninstall.exe (156.00 KB)
- smsd15.exe (75.00 KB)
- StandaDrive.exe (67.00 KB)
This web page is about RangeVision ScanCenter version 2017.1
only. You can find here a few links to other RangeVision ScanCenter releases:
RangeVision ScanCenter is a program by the software company RangeVision. Some people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove RangeVision ScanCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete RangeVision ScanCenter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RangeVision ScanCenter or simply activate the Search field and type in "RangeVision ScanCenter". If it exists on your system the RangeVision ScanCenter application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RangeVision ScanCenter in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RangeVision ScanCenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RangeVision ScanCenter:
- The publisher is: http://support.rangevision.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RangeVision ScanCenter\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RangeVision ScanCenter.
8. After removing RangeVision ScanCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RangeVision ScanCenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RangeVision ScanCenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RangeVision ScanCenter by RangeVision from your computer, we are not saying that RangeVision ScanCenter by RangeVision is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RangeVision ScanCenter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 10:06:58.827