Random Password Generator
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Random Password Generator for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Random Password Generator from your computerIObit
. You can read more on IObit or check for application updates here
. Please open www.IObit.com
if you want to read more on Random Password Generator on IObit's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\IObit\Random Password Generator folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Random Password Generator is C:\Arquivos de programas\IObit\Random Password Generator\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.05 MB (2153368 bytes) on disk and is called Random Password Generator.exe.
Random Password Generator installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.20 MB (3350871
bytes) on disk.
- Random Password Generator.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about Random Password Generator version 1.1
only. For more Random Password Generator versions please click below:
Random Password Generator is a program marketed by IObit. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Random Password Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Random Password Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Random Password Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "Random Password Generator". If it is installed on your PC the Random Password Generator app will be found automatically. When you click Random Password Generator in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Random Password Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Random Password Generator:
- The web site of the program is: www.IObit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\IObit\Random Password Generator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Random Password Generator.
8. After uninstalling Random Password Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Random Password Generator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Random Password Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Random Password Generator by IObit from your computer, nor are we saying that Random Password Generator by IObit is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Random Password Generator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:15:07.140