Random Password Generator
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Random Password Generator for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Random Password Generator from your computerIObit
. You can read more on IObit or check for application updates here
. Please open www.IObit.com
if you want to read more on Random Password Generator on IObit's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\IObit\Random Password Generator folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Random Password Generator is C:\Arquivos de programas\IObit\Random Password Generator\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.05 MB (2153368 bytes) on disk and is called Random Password Generator.exe.
Random Password Generator installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.20 MB (3350871
bytes) on disk.
- Random Password Generator.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about Random Password Generator version 1.1
only. For more Random Password Generator versions please click below:
Random Password Generator is a program marketed by IObit. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Random Password Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Random Password Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Random Password Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Random Password Generator". The Random Password Generator program will be found automatically. After you select Random Password Generator in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Random Password Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Random Password Generator:
- The web site of the application is: www.IObit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\IObit\Random Password Generator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Random Password Generator.
8. After uninstalling Random Password Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Random Password Generator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Random Password Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Random Password Generator by IObit from your computer, nor are we saying that Random Password Generator by IObit is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Random Password Generator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:15:07.140