Random Labs v. 2.3
This page is about Random Labs v. 2.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Random Labs v. 2.3 from your systemAtelierWeb Software
. You can read more on AtelierWeb Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.atelierweb.com/rndlabs/
to get more data about Random Labs v. 2.3 on AtelierWeb Software's website. Random Labs v. 2.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Atelier Web\Random Labs directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Atelier Web\Random Labs\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Random Labs v. 2.3. Rndlabs.exe is the Random Labs v. 2.3's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.12 MB (1177816 bytes) on disk.
Random Labs v. 2.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.25 MB (2362792
bytes) on disk:
- Rndlabs.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Random Labs v. 2.3 version 2.3
Random Labs v. 2.3 is a program offered by the software company AtelierWeb Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Random Labs v. 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Random Labs v. 2.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Random Labs v. 2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Random Labs v. 2.3". The Random Labs v. 2.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Random Labs v. 2.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Random Labs v. 2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Random Labs v. 2.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.atelierweb.com/rndlabs/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Atelier Web\Random Labs\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Random Labs v. 2.3.
8. After removing Random Labs v. 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Random Labs v. 2.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Random Labs v. 2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Random Labs v. 2.3 by AtelierWeb Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Random Labs v. 2.3 by AtelierWeb Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Random Labs v. 2.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 18:21:11.697