Rander Reports 1.3
This page is about Rander Reports 1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Rander Reports 1.3 from your computerRanat Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Ranat Ltd.. You can see more info on Rander Reports 1.3 at http://randersoft.com
. Rander Reports 1.3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rander\Reports folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rander\Reports\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Rander Reports 1.3. The application's main executable file is titled RanderReports.exe and occupies 623.00 KB (637952 bytes).
Rander Reports 1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 670.99 KB (687091
bytes) on disk.
- RanderReports.exe (623.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.99 KB)
This page is about Rander Reports 1.3 version 1.3
Rander Reports 1.3 is an application offered by the software company Ranat Ltd.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Rander Reports 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Rander Reports 1.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rander Reports 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rander Reports 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Rander Reports 1.3 app will be found very quickly. When you select Rander Reports 1.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rander Reports 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rander Reports 1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://randersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rander\Reports\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rander Reports 1.3.
8. After removing Rander Reports 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rander Reports 1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rander Reports 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rander Reports 1.3 by Ranat Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Rander Reports 1.3 by Ranat Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rander Reports 1.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-03 09:01:01.247