RamDisk Plus 11.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall RamDisk Plus 11.1 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall RamDisk Plus 11.1 from your PCSuperSpeed LLC
. More information about SuperSpeed LLC can be read here
. More information about the software RamDisk Plus 11.1 can be seen at http://www.superspeed.com
. RamDisk Plus 11.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. SscRdCpa.exe is the RamDisk Plus 11.1's primary executable file and it takes close to 565.38 KB (578952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of RamDisk Plus 11.1. They take an average of 607.77 KB (622360
bytes) on disk.
- SscRdCpa.exe (565.38 KB)
- SscRdSetup.exe (42.39 KB)
The current page applies to RamDisk Plus 11.1 version 11.1.193
If you are manually uninstalling RamDisk Plus 11.1 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall RamDisk Plus 11.1:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\6089264a.ssc_rdrp_key
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\keygen.exe
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\ReleaseNotes.txt
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\SscRdCpa.chm
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\SscRdCpa.exe
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\SscRdMsi.dll
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\SscRdSetup.exe
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v5.x\sscrdbus.cat
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v5.x\SscRdBus.inf
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v5.x\SscRdBus.sys
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v5.x\sscrdcls.cat
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v5.x\SscRdCls.inf
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v5.x\SscRdCls.sys
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v6.x\sscrdbus.cat
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v6.x\SscRdBus.inf
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v6.x\SscRdBus.sys
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v6.x\sscrdcls.cat
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v6.x\SscRdCls.inf
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v6.x\SscRdCls.sys
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\SuperSpeed LLC\RamDisk Plus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\
RamDisk Plus 11.1 is a program offered by the software company SuperSpeed LLC. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove RamDisk Plus 11.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RamDisk Plus 11.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RamDisk Plus 11.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RamDisk Plus 11.1". If it exists on your system the RamDisk Plus 11.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click RamDisk Plus 11.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RamDisk Plus 11.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RamDisk Plus 11.1.
8. After removing RamDisk Plus 11.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RamDisk Plus 11.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RamDisk Plus 11.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RamDisk Plus 11.1 by SuperSpeed LLC from your computer, we are not saying that RamDisk Plus 11.1 by SuperSpeed LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RamDisk Plus 11.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 14:50:04.307