RamDisk Plus 10.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall RamDisk Plus 10.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall RamDisk Plus 10.0 from your PCSuperSpeed LLC
. More information on SuperSpeed LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.superspeed.com
if you want to read more on RamDisk Plus 10.0 on SuperSpeed LLC's web page. RamDisk Plus 10.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\SuperSpeedRamDisk folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The application's main executable file is titled SscRdCpa.exe and it has a size of 690.32 KB (706888 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in RamDisk Plus 10.0. They take 723.64 KB (741008
bytes) on disk.
- SscRdCpa.exe (690.32 KB)
- SscRdInst.exe (33.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.1
of RamDisk Plus 10.0.
Some files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you remove RamDisk Plus 10.0 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall RamDisk Plus 10.0:
The files below remain on your disk by RamDisk Plus 10.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\SscRdCpa.chm
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\SscRdCpa.exe
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\SscRdInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\SscRdMsi.dll
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v5.x\sscrdbus.cat
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v5.x\SscRdBus.inf
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v5.x\SscRdBus.sys
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v5.x\sscrdcls.cat
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v5.x\SscRdCls.inf
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v5.x\SscRdCls.sys
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v6.x\sscrdbus.cat
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v6.x\SscRdBus.inf
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v6.x\SscRdBus.sys
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v6.x\sscrdcls.cat
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v6.x\SscRdCls.inf
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\v6.x\SscRdCls.sys
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\RamDisk\
RamDisk Plus 10.0 is an application marketed by SuperSpeed LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase RamDisk Plus 10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall RamDisk Plus 10.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RamDisk Plus 10.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "RamDisk Plus 10.0". If it exists on your system the RamDisk Plus 10.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select RamDisk Plus 10.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RamDisk Plus 10.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RamDisk Plus 10.0.
8. After removing RamDisk Plus 10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RamDisk Plus 10.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RamDisk Plus 10.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RamDisk Plus 10.0 by SuperSpeed LLC from your computer, we are not saying that RamDisk Plus 10.0 by SuperSpeed LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RamDisk Plus 10.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 08:04:58.060