Rakuten Kobo Desktop
This web page is about Rakuten Kobo Desktop for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Rakuten Kobo Desktop from your computerRakuten Kobo Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Rakuten Kobo Inc.. Usually the Rakuten Kobo Desktop application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Rakuten Kobo Desktop is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.16 MB (2268560 bytes) on disk and is called Kobo.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Rakuten Kobo Desktop. They occupy 8.48 MB (8893854
bytes) on disk.
- Kobo.exe (2.16 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.06 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Rakuten Kobo Desktop version 4.12.10397
only. You can find here a few links to other Rakuten Kobo Desktop releases:
...click to view all...
Rakuten Kobo Desktop is a program by Rakuten Kobo Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Rakuten Kobo Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Rakuten Kobo Desktop with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rakuten Kobo Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rakuten Kobo Desktop". If it exists on your system the Rakuten Kobo Desktop program will be found very quickly. When you click Rakuten Kobo Desktop in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rakuten Kobo Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rakuten Kobo Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Rakuten Kobo Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rakuten Kobo Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rakuten Kobo Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rakuten Kobo Desktop by Rakuten Kobo Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rakuten Kobo Desktop by Rakuten Kobo Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rakuten Kobo Desktop supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 09:44:00.423