You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Raining Blobs for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Raining Blobs from your systemEndi Milojkoski
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Endi Milojkoski. Detailed information about Raining Blobs can be found at http://rainingblobs.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Raining Blobs directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Raining Blobs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled RainingBlobs.exe and its approximative size is 565.50 KB (579072 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Raining Blobs. They take about 565.50 KB (579072
bytes) on disk.
- RainingBlobs.exe (565.50 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Raining Blobs:
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Raining Blobs.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 414370
Raining Blobs is an application released by Endi Milojkoski. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Raining Blobs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Raining Blobs from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Raining Blobs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Raining Blobs". If it exists on your system the Raining Blobs program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Raining Blobs in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Raining Blobs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Raining Blobs:
- The software company is: http://rainingblobs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Raining Blobs.
8. After removing Raining Blobs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Raining Blobs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Raining Blobs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Raining Blobs by Endi Milojkoski from your computer, nor are we saying that Raining Blobs by Endi Milojkoski is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Raining Blobs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 01:48:10.923