Rainbowweb (remove only)
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Rainbowweb (remove only) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rainbowweb (remove only) from your computerJenkatGames
. You can read more on JenkatGames or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Rainbowweb (remove only) at www.jenkatgames.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Rainbowweb folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Rainbowweb (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rainbowweb\Rainbowweb_uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Rainbowweb (remove only)'s main file takes around 56.50 KB (57858 bytes) and is called Rainbowweb.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Rainbowweb (remove only). They occupy 90.85 KB (93028
bytes) on disk.
- Rainbowweb.exe (56.50 KB)
- Rainbowweb_uninstall.exe (34.35 KB)
Rainbowweb (remove only) is a program by the software company JenkatGames. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Rainbowweb (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Rainbowweb (remove only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rainbowweb (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "Rainbowweb (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Rainbowweb (remove only) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rainbowweb (remove only) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rainbowweb (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rainbowweb (remove only):
- The publisher is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rainbowweb\Rainbowweb_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rainbowweb (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Rainbowweb (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rainbowweb (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rainbowweb (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rainbowweb (remove only) by JenkatGames from your PC, nor are we saying that Rainbowweb (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rainbowweb (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-24 04:49:16.983