Rainbow is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Rainbow from your PCALE International
. You can read more on ALE International or check for application updates here
. Usually the Rainbow program is to be found in the C:\Users\aicaza.CORP\AppData\Local\Programs\Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise\Rainbow folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Rainbow by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\aicaza.CORP\AppData\Local\Programs\Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise\Rainbow\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Rainbow's main file takes about 6.43 MB (6742632 bytes) and is called Rainbow.exe.
Rainbow contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.77 MB (9193809
bytes) on disk.
- BreakpadCrashServer.exe (76.50 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (14.00 KB)
- Rainbow.exe (6.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
- SecomSDK.exe (737.98 KB)
The current page applies to Rainbow version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other Rainbow versions:
...click to view all...
Rainbow is an application marketed by the software company ALE International. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Rainbow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Rainbow from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rainbow or simply click the Search field and type in "Rainbow". The Rainbow application will be found very quickly. When you click Rainbow in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Rainbow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rainbow.
8. After uninstalling Rainbow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rainbow which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rainbow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rainbow by ALE International from your PC, we are not saying that Rainbow by ALE International is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rainbow in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 16:02:09.190