Rainbow Web is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Rainbow Web from your PCWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be read here
. More info about the program Rainbow Web can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RainbowWeb folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Rainbow Web by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RainbowWeb\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RainbowWeb-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.71 MB (2839488 bytes) on disk.
Rainbow Web installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.22 MB (3371272
bytes) on disk.
- RainbowWeb-WT.exe (2.71 MB)
- rainbowweb-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This info is about Rainbow Web version 22.214.171.124
Rainbow Web is an application marketed by WildTangent. Some people want to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Rainbow Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Rainbow Web from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rainbow Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rainbow Web". The Rainbow Web application will be found very quickly. When you select Rainbow Web in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rainbow Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rainbow Web:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RainbowWeb\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rainbow Web.
8. After removing Rainbow Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rainbow Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rainbow Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rainbow Web by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Rainbow Web by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rainbow Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-01 17:15:45.390