A way to uninstall Rainbow Web from your PC
Rainbow Web is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by Oberon Media
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Oberon Media. Usually the Rainbow Web application is found in the C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Rainbow Web directory, depending on the user's option during install. Rainbow Web's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Rainbow Web\Uninstall.exe. Rainbow Web's primary file takes around 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) and is called Launch.exe.
The following executables are contained in Rainbow Web. They occupy 1.71 MB (1796608
bytes) on disk.
- Launch.exe (428.00 KB)
- RainbowWeb.exe (1.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Rainbow Web.Folders left behind when you uninstall Rainbow Web:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Acer GameZone\Rainbow Web
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Acer GameZone\Rainbow Web\Rainbow Web.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Acer GameZone\Rainbow Web\Uninstall.lnk
A way to delete Rainbow Web from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Rainbow Web is an application released by Oberon Media. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Rainbow Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rainbow Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rainbow Web". If it is installed on your PC the Rainbow Web app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rainbow Web in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rainbow Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rainbow Web.
8. After uninstalling Rainbow Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rainbow Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rainbow Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rainbow Web by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Rainbow Web by Oberon Media is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rainbow Web in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:41:08.697