Rainbow Web is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Rainbow Web from your PCOberon Media
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Oberon Media. Usually the Rainbow Web application is found in the C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Rainbow Web directory, depending on the user's option during install. Rainbow Web's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Rainbow Web\Uninstall.exe. Rainbow Web's primary file takes around 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) and is called Launch.exe.
The following executables are contained in Rainbow Web. They occupy 1.71 MB (1796608
bytes) on disk.
- Launch.exe (428.00 KB)
- RainbowWeb.exe (1.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Rainbow Web.Folders left behind when you uninstall Rainbow Web:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Acer GameZone\Rainbow Web
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Acer GameZone\Rainbow Web\Rainbow Web.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Acer GameZone\Rainbow Web\Uninstall.lnk
Rainbow Web is an application released by Oberon Media. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Rainbow Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Rainbow Web from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rainbow Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rainbow Web". If it is installed on your PC the Rainbow Web app will be found automatically. When you select Rainbow Web in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rainbow Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rainbow Web.
8. After uninstalling Rainbow Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rainbow Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rainbow Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rainbow Web by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Rainbow Web by Oberon Media is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rainbow Web in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:41:08.697