Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215
This page is about Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 from your computerUbisoft Entertainment
. More data about Ubisoft Entertainment can be found here
. Usually the Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rainbow Six - Vegas folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rainbow Six - Vegas\uninstall\unins000.exe" /SILENT. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. R6Vegas_Game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 27.45 MB (28778496 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215. They occupy about 28.81 MB (30214555
bytes) on disk.
- R6Vegas_Game.exe (27.45 MB)
- detectionui_r.exe (112.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The current web page applies to Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 version 1.06.215
Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 is a program by the software company Ubisoft Entertainment. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 or simply click the Search field and type in "Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215". If it exists on your system the Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 app will be found automatically. After you select Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215.
8. After uninstalling Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 by Ubisoft Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 by Ubisoft Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rainbow Six - Vegas 1.06.215 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 20:25:27.470