Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 from your systemUbisoft Entertainment
. More information on Ubisoft Entertainment can be found here
. Usually the Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rainbow Six - Lockdown directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rainbow Six - Lockdown\uninstall\unins000.exe" /SILENT. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01's main file takes about 9.95 MB (10436608 bytes) and its name is Lockdown.exe.
The executables below are part of Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01. They occupy an average of 32.21 MB (33773979
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Lockdown.exe (9.95 MB)
- LockdownDed.exe (6.48 MB)
- NedPC.exe (13.95 MB)
- UpgradeLauncher.exe (288.00 KB)
- UpgradeLauncher.exe (292.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This page is about Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 version 1.01
Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 is a program marketed by Ubisoft Entertainment. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01". If it is installed on your PC the Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 application will be found automatically. When you select Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01.
8. After uninstalling Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 by Ubisoft Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 by Ubisoft Entertainment is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rainbow Six - Lockdown 1.01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 20:25:27.420