This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall RaimaRadio 2.14 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall RaimaRadio 2.14 from your systemRaimaSoft
. Additional info about RaimaSoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.raimasoft.com
to get more facts about RaimaRadio 2.14 on RaimaSoft's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaimaRadioPro folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\RaimaRadioPro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RaimaRadio 2.14. The application's main executable file is called RaimaRadio.exe and its approximative size is 1.64 MB (1715200 bytes).
The executable files below are part of RaimaRadio 2.14. They occupy an average of 3.14 MB (3295513
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (508.00 KB)
- RaimaRadio.exe (1.64 MB)
- RaimaTV.exe (360.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This data is about RaimaRadio 2.14 version 2.14
RaimaRadio 2.14 is a program by RaimaSoft. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase RaimaRadio 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RaimaRadio 2.14 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RaimaRadio 2.14 or simply click the Search field and type in "RaimaRadio 2.14". If it exists on your system the RaimaRadio 2.14 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RaimaRadio 2.14 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RaimaRadio 2.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RaimaRadio 2.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.raimasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaimaRadioPro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RaimaRadio 2.14.
8. After uninstalling RaimaRadio 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RaimaRadio 2.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RaimaRadio 2.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RaimaRadio 2.14 by RaimaSoft from your PC, we are not saying that RaimaRadio 2.14 by RaimaSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RaimaRadio 2.14 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-13 22:38:46.850