Railway Empire is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Railway Empire from your computerDODI-Repacks
. You can read more on DODI-Repacks or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dodi-repacks.site/
to get more info about Railway Empire on DODI-Repacks's website. Railway Empire is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DODI-Repacks\Railway Empire directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Railway Empire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DODI-Repacks\Railway Empire\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. RailwayEmpire.exe is the Railway Empire's main executable file and it occupies circa 15.21 MB (15952312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Railway Empire. They occupy about 19.36 MB (20302633
bytes) on disk.
- RailwayEmpire.exe (15.21 MB)
- Tome.exe (2.57 MB)
- TomeIssueReporter.exe (107.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.0
of Railway Empire.
Railway Empire is an application marketed by DODI-Repacks. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Railway Empire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Railway Empire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Railway Empire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Railway Empire". The Railway Empire program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Railway Empire in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Railway Empire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Railway Empire:
- The publisher is: http://www.dodi-repacks.site/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DODI-Repacks\Railway Empire\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Railway Empire.
8. After removing Railway Empire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Railway Empire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Railway Empire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Railway Empire by DODI-Repacks from your computer, we are not saying that Railway Empire by DODI-Repacks is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Railway Empire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 08:16:10.490