Railroad Lines is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Railroad Lines from your PCPlay, Inc.
. Additional info about Play, Inc. can be read here
. More details about the application Railroad Lines can be found at http://www.play.com.pl
. Railroad Lines is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Play\Railroad Lines folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Railroad Lines by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Play\Railroad Lines\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.55 MB (2677248 bytes) on disk and is named Train.exe.
Railroad Lines contains of the executables below. They take 3.23 MB (3383577
bytes) on disk.
- Train.exe (2.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (689.77 KB)
Railroad Lines is a program by Play, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Railroad Lines is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Railroad Lines from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Railroad Lines or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Railroad Lines". The Railroad Lines program will be found automatically. After you click Railroad Lines in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Railroad Lines, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Railroad Lines:
- The software company is: http://www.play.com.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Play\Railroad Lines\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Railroad Lines.
8. After uninstalling Railroad Lines, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Railroad Lines that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Railroad Lines with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Railroad Lines by Play, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Railroad Lines by Play, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Railroad Lines in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 15:02:33.360