You can find below details on how to uninstall RailMaster 1.68 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall RailMaster 1.68 from your PCHornby International Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on Hornby International Ltd. More details about the application RailMaster 1.68 can be found at http://www.hornby.com/
. RailMaster 1.68 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RailMaster directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. RailMaster 1.68's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RailMaster\unins000.exe. RailMaster.exe is the RailMaster 1.68's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 17.50 MB (18354176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of RailMaster 1.68. They take about 59.36 MB (62248342
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assist.exe (84.00 KB)
- eLink106.exe (560.50 KB)
- eLink107.exe (560.50 KB)
- Knowledgebase.exe (308.00 KB)
- pkunzip.exe (28.69 KB)
- pkzip.exe (41.18 KB)
- RailMaster.exe (17.50 MB)
- setup.exe (37.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.16 KB)
- updater.exe (501.33 KB)
- USBEject.exe (44.00 KB)
- Elite13.exe (421.46 KB)
- setup.exe (405.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.68
of RailMaster 1.68.
RailMaster 1.68 is an application released by Hornby International Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove RailMaster 1.68 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RailMaster 1.68 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RailMaster 1.68 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RailMaster 1.68". If it is installed on your PC the RailMaster 1.68 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RailMaster 1.68 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RailMaster 1.68, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RailMaster 1.68:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hornby.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RailMaster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RailMaster 1.68.
8. After uninstalling RailMaster 1.68, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RailMaster 1.68 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RailMaster 1.68 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RailMaster 1.68 by Hornby International Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that RailMaster 1.68 by Hornby International Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RailMaster 1.68 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 07:53:59.433