Raiden V: Director's Cut
Raiden V: Director's Cut is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Raiden V: Director's Cut from your systemGOG.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on GOG.com. Please follow http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Raiden V: Director's Cut on GOG.com's web page. Raiden V: Director's Cut is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Mark of the Ninja - Special Edition\Raiden V - Directors Cut folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Raiden V: Director's Cut by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Mark of the Ninja - Special Edition\Raiden V - Directors Cut\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. raiden5_one.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.27 MB (5528064 bytes) on disk.
Raiden V: Director's Cut installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.30 MB (9753264
bytes) on disk.
- language_setup.exe (2.83 MB)
- raiden5_one.exe (5.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Raiden V: Director's Cut.
Raiden V: Director's Cut is an application offered by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Raiden V: Director's Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Raiden V: Director's Cut from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Raiden V: Director's Cut or simply activate the Search field and type in "Raiden V: Director's Cut". The Raiden V: Director's Cut app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Raiden V: Director's Cut in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Raiden V: Director's Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Raiden V: Director's Cut:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Mark of the Ninja - Special Edition\Raiden V - Directors Cut\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Raiden V: Director's Cut.
8. After uninstalling Raiden V: Director's Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Raiden V: Director's Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Raiden V: Director's Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Raiden V: Director's Cut by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Raiden V: Director's Cut by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Raiden V: Director's Cut in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 23:36:26.873