Raiden Legacy is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Raiden Legacy from your computerDotEmu
. More data about DotEmu can be found here
. Please open https://www.facebook.com/RaidenGamesOfficial
if you want to read more on Raiden Legacy on DotEmu's website. Raiden Legacy is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Raiden Legacy folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Raiden Legacy is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Raiden Legacy's primary file takes around 1.61 MB (1686944 bytes) and its name is raidenlegacy.exe.
The executable files below are part of Raiden Legacy. They occupy about 28.55 MB (29936304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- raidenlegacy.exe (1.61 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
Click on the links below for other Raiden Legacy versions:
Raiden Legacy is an application offered by DotEmu. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Raiden Legacy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Raiden Legacy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Raiden Legacy or simply click the Search field and type in "Raiden Legacy". The Raiden Legacy application will be found very quickly. When you select Raiden Legacy in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Raiden Legacy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Raiden Legacy:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.facebook.com/RaidenGamesOfficial
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Raiden Legacy.
8. After removing Raiden Legacy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Raiden Legacy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Raiden Legacy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Raiden Legacy by DotEmu from your PC, nor are we saying that Raiden Legacy by DotEmu is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Raiden Legacy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 06:23:11.393