Raiden Legacy is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Raiden Legacy from your computerWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Raiden Legacy can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\RaidenLegacy directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\RaidenLegacy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Raiden Legacy. The application's main executable file occupies 464.05 KB (475184 bytes) on disk and is labeled raidenlegacy-WT.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Raiden Legacy. They occupy about 2.93 MB (3067277
bytes) on disk.
- raidenlegacy-WT.exe (464.05 KB)
- raidenlegacy.exe (1.46 MB)
- uninst.exe (474.69 KB)
- raidenlegacy-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current page applies to Raiden Legacy version 22.214.171.124
Raiden Legacy is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Raiden Legacy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Raiden Legacy from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Raiden Legacy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Raiden Legacy". If it is installed on your PC the Raiden Legacy program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Raiden Legacy in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Raiden Legacy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Raiden Legacy:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\RaidenLegacy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Raiden Legacy.
8. After removing Raiden Legacy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Raiden Legacy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Raiden Legacy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Raiden Legacy by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Raiden Legacy by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Raiden Legacy supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 19:10:03.823