This web page contains complete information on how to remove RaidCall for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall RaidCall from your computerraidcall.com.ru
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on raidcall.com.ru. More info about the program RaidCall can be seen at http://www.raidcall.com.ru
. RaidCall is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.RU directory, regulated by the user's option. RaidCall's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.RU\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named raidcall.exe and occupies 3.96 MB (4152984 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in RaidCall. They take 8.26 MB (8659902
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.65 KB)
- liveup.exe (451.65 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (54.50 KB)
- raidcall.exe (3.96 MB)
- RCGameBox.exe (2.49 MB)
- StartRC.exe (22.15 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.54 KB)
- Wizard.exe (535.65 KB)
This page is about RaidCall version 18.104.22.168.12967.171
alone. For more RaidCall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is an application released by raidcall.com.ru. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RaidCall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RaidCall or simply activate the Search field and type in "RaidCall". If it is installed on your PC the RaidCall app will be found very quickly. When you select RaidCall in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The publisher is: http://www.raidcall.com.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.RU\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RaidCall.
8. After removing RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RaidCall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RaidCall by raidcall.com.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RaidCall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 14:01:44.360