RahJongg The Curse of Ra en
This page contains complete information on how to remove RahJongg The Curse of Ra en for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall RahJongg The Curse of Ra en from your computerBoonty
. More information on Boonty can be found here
. You can get more details about RahJongg The Curse of Ra en at http://www.boonty.com/
. RahJongg The Curse of Ra en is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\RahJongg The Curse of Ra directory, regulated by the user's decision. RahJongg The Curse of Ra en's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\RahJongg The Curse of Ra\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.25 MB (3411749 bytes) on disk and is called Rahjongg.exe.
RahJongg The Curse of Ra en contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.90 MB (4085706
bytes) on disk.
- Rahjongg.exe (3.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.16 KB)
RahJongg The Curse of Ra en is a program marketed by Boonty. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove RahJongg The Curse of Ra en is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RahJongg The Curse of Ra en with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RahJongg The Curse of Ra en or simply click the Search field and type in "RahJongg The Curse of Ra en". The RahJongg The Curse of Ra en program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RahJongg The Curse of Ra en in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RahJongg The Curse of Ra en, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RahJongg The Curse of Ra en:
- The software company is: http://www.boonty.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\RahJongg The Curse of Ra\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RahJongg The Curse of Ra en.
8. After removing RahJongg The Curse of Ra en, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RahJongg The Curse of Ra en that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RahJongg The Curse of Ra en with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RahJongg The Curse of Ra en by Boonty from your computer, we are not saying that RahJongg The Curse of Ra en by Boonty is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RahJongg The Curse of Ra en in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 21:26:12.880