Rage Runner is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Rage Runner from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. More data about MyPlayCity, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
to get more info about Rage Runner on MyPlayCity, Inc.'s website. Rage Runner is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Rage Runner directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Rage Runner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Rage Runner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.22 MB (1284392 bytes) on disk and is titled Rage Runner.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Rage Runner. They take about 15.50 MB (16255474
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (10.58 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- Rage Runner.exe (1.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This web page is about Rage Runner version 1.0
Rage Runner is a program offered by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Rage Runner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Rage Runner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rage Runner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rage Runner". The Rage Runner app will be found very quickly. After you click Rage Runner in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rage Runner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rage Runner:
- The software company is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Rage Runner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rage Runner.
8. After removing Rage Runner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rage Runner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rage Runner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rage Runner by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rage Runner by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rage Runner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 13:42:45.093