RaffleBench Plus 1.01
This page is about RaffleBench Plus 1.01 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall RaffleBench Plus 1.01 from your PCTicketPrinting.com
. You can find out more on TicketPrinting.com or check for application updates here
. More info about the software RaffleBench Plus 1.01 can be seen at http://www.ticketprinting.com
. RaffleBench Plus 1.01 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaffleBench Plus directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove RaffleBench Plus 1.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RaffleBench Plus\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. rbplus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.54 MB (1613824 bytes) on disk.
RaffleBench Plus 1.01 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.18 MB (2287370
bytes) on disk.
- rbplus.exe (1.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This page is about RaffleBench Plus 1.01 version 1.01
RaffleBench Plus 1.01 is a program by TicketPrinting.com. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove RaffleBench Plus 1.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RaffleBench Plus 1.01 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RaffleBench Plus 1.01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RaffleBench Plus 1.01". If it exists on your system the RaffleBench Plus 1.01 app will be found automatically. After you click RaffleBench Plus 1.01 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RaffleBench Plus 1.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RaffleBench Plus 1.01:
- The software company is: http://www.ticketprinting.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaffleBench Plus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RaffleBench Plus 1.01.
8. After removing RaffleBench Plus 1.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RaffleBench Plus 1.01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RaffleBench Plus 1.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RaffleBench Plus 1.01 by TicketPrinting.com from your computer, nor are we saying that RaffleBench Plus 1.01 by TicketPrinting.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RaffleBench Plus 1.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-15 15:13:30.197