Radiocent 220.127.116.11 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Radiocent 18.104.22.168 from your computeriTVA LLC.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on iTVA LLC.. You can read more about on Radiocent 22.214.171.124 at http://www.itva.ru/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Radiocent directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Radiocent 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Radiocent\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the Radiocent 188.8.131.52's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.12 MB (1176303 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Radiocent 184.108.40.206. They occupy 1.72 MB (1801967
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (611.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to Radiocent 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Radiocent 22.214.171.124 is a program by iTVA LLC.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Radiocent 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Radiocent 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Radiocent 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Radiocent 220.127.116.11". The Radiocent 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. After you select Radiocent 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Radiocent 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Radiocent 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.itva.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Radiocent\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Radiocent 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Radiocent 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Radiocent 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Radiocent 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Radiocent 126.96.36.199 by iTVA LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that Radiocent 188.8.131.52 by iTVA LLC. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Radiocent 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:08:39.800