RadioGet 1.4.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RadioGet 1.4.5 from your PCRamka Ltd.
. More data about Ramka Ltd. can be found here
. Click on www.radioget.com
to get more information about RadioGet 1.4.5 on Ramka Ltd.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioGet folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioGet\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RadioGet 1.4.5. The program's main executable file is called RadioGet.exe and occupies 3.91 MB (4096000 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in RadioGet 1.4.5. They occupy 19.28 MB (20220306
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RadioGet.exe (3.91 MB)
- RGService.exe (376.00 KB)
- SndOut.exe (9.16 MB)
- SndOutStream.exe (464.00 KB)
- SupportWizard.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.94 MB)
This info is about RadioGet 1.4.5 version 1.4.5
RadioGet 1.4.5 is an application released by Ramka Ltd.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase RadioGet 1.4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove RadioGet 1.4.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RadioGet 1.4.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "RadioGet 1.4.5". The RadioGet 1.4.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RadioGet 1.4.5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RadioGet 1.4.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RadioGet 1.4.5:
- The software company is: www.radioget.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioGet\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RadioGet 1.4.5.
8. After uninstalling RadioGet 1.4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RadioGet 1.4.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RadioGet 1.4.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RadioGet 1.4.5 by Ramka Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that RadioGet 1.4.5 by Ramka Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RadioGet 1.4.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-06 13:35:25.090