RadioGet 1.4.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall RadioGet 1.4.0 from your computerRamka Ltd.
. More data about Ramka Ltd. can be found here
. Click on www.radioget.com
to get more details about RadioGet 1.4.0 on Ramka Ltd.'s website. RadioGet 1.4.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\RadioGet directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling RadioGet 1.4.0 is C:\Program Files\RadioGet\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. RadioGet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.85 MB (4034560 bytes) on disk.
RadioGet 1.4.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.12 MB (20049298
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- radioget.184.108.40.206-patch.exe (53.00 KB)
- RadioGet.exe (3.85 MB)
- RGService.exe (340.00 KB)
- SndOut.exe (9.16 MB)
- SndOutStream.exe (428.00 KB)
- SupportWizard.exe (2.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.89 MB)
The current page applies to RadioGet 1.4.0 version 1.4.0
RadioGet 1.4.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\RadioGet
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SoundTaxi Media Suite\RadioGet
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\RadioGet\activate.mht
- C:\Program Files\RadioGet\CommonDialogs.dll
- C:\Program Files\RadioGet\CustomTemplate.xml
- C:\Program Files\RadioGet\filter.dat
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
RadioGet 1.4.0 is a program offered by the software company Ramka Ltd.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall RadioGet 1.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RadioGet 1.4.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RadioGet 1.4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RadioGet 1.4.0". If it exists on your system the RadioGet 1.4.0 program will be found automatically. After you click RadioGet 1.4.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RadioGet 1.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RadioGet 1.4.0:
- The web site of the application is: www.radioget.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RadioGet\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RadioGet 1.4.0.
8. After removing RadioGet 1.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RadioGet 1.4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RadioGet 1.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RadioGet 1.4.0 by Ramka Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that RadioGet 1.4.0 by Ramka Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RadioGet 1.4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 07:37:08.530