This page contains detailed information on how to remove RadioGet 1.3.9 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall RadioGet 1.3.9 from your systemRamka Ltd.
. More information about Ramka Ltd. can be found here
. More information about RadioGet 1.3.9 can be found at www.radioget.com
. Usually the RadioGet 1.3.9 application is found in the C:\Program Files\RadioGet folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing RadioGet 1.3.9 is C:\Program Files\RadioGet\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.68 MB (3858432 bytes) on disk and is named RadioGet.exe.
RadioGet 1.3.9 is composed of the following executables which take 17.94 MB (18812009
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RadioGet.exe (3.68 MB)
- RGService.exe (328.00 KB)
- SndOut.exe (9.16 MB)
- SndOutStream.exe (272.00 KB)
- SupportWizard.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- Updater.exe (1.73 MB)
The current web page applies to RadioGet 1.3.9 version 1.3.9
RadioGet 1.3.9 is an application offered by the software company Ramka Ltd.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove RadioGet 1.3.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete RadioGet 1.3.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RadioGet 1.3.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RadioGet 1.3.9". The RadioGet 1.3.9 application will be found automatically. When you select RadioGet 1.3.9 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RadioGet 1.3.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RadioGet 1.3.9:
- The web site of the program is: www.radioget.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RadioGet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RadioGet 1.3.9.
8. After uninstalling RadioGet 1.3.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RadioGet 1.3.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RadioGet 1.3.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RadioGet 1.3.9 by Ramka Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that RadioGet 1.3.9 by Ramka Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RadioGet 1.3.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 08:32:23.827